In the odd case that User does not love Hariom Handicrafts products, here is our policy on returns:
- Products that are eligible for return can be returned within 10 days of receiving the marble eligible products will be easily visible on Website’s product screens under shipping information.
- Not all products are eligible for returns. In order to maintain fairness to our artisans and craftsmen, as well as keep our prices fair, some items may be “Final Sale.” The User is requested to make it a point to understand which products are eligible for returns before purchasing.
- The Hariom Handicrafts Care team must receive and approve User’s return request. Once the request is received and approved, Hariom Handicrafts will arrange for a return pick up at an agreed upon time.
- In the unlikely event that User’s items arrive damaged, and the shipment is arrived with external damaged condition kindly take the all photos before unpacking of the shipment. User should email Hariom Handicrafts of the photos of the damaged product with product identification code and shipping company (Fedex or DHL) about the damage of product with photographs. The User must email about any damaged items in the shipment within 48 hours of receiving User’s order.
- Upon authorization of returns, Hariom Handicrafts will gladly offer the User an exchange or refund. The User could choose to get a full refund in the form of store credits or get a refund on his original credit or debit card used for payment in which case return shipping charges and a stocking fee of 100$ per order will be applicable. Items that may have been damaged, defective or sent by error will be fully refunded.
- Hariom Handicrafts aims to process all returns within one (1) week. If The User has any questions about the return, he/ she is free to reach out to the Hariom Handicrafts Care team at email@example.com
- All returns are subject to the discretion of Hariom Handicraftss. But we’re a friendly bunch.
Forany other questions or clarifications, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.